Systems Analyst Level Job in Jacksonville, FL
Large insurance company headquartered in Florida has an immediate need for a Systems Analyst able to work in a Scrum capacity. The SA will be responsible for the analysis and interpretation of business requirements into application and systems design documentation.
Specific duties and responsibilities of the SA job include:
• Extend the delivery to include how users will plug reports and dashboards into publication solutions (e.g. SharePoint).
• Deliver a centralized location for storing reports which is easily assessable by individuals within the organization.
• Document procedural and instructional collateral for the organization to support the utilization of reports and dashboards.
• Assist in the development of a security model to support sharing of the data warehouse and cube.
• Assist in the architecture and delivery of a Business Intelligence roadmap.
• Create and analyze data to provide recommendation and best practices to achieve higher data integrity.
• Provide training and support to the organization on published reports and dashboards.
Capture requirements and translate them into design documents that lead to the delivery of reports and dashboards.
Minimum requirements and experience for this job are:
• 5 years as a Systems Analyst or equivalent role inclusive of writing system requirements and design documentation for application functionality
• 6 years of combined IT related work experience in applications development roles and/or a data analyst or database analyst role.
• Experience utilizing Oracle Middleware technologies (e.g. Oracle ESB and OSB (11g), Oracle SOA Suite, BEA AquaLogic, Weblogic server, Enterprise Repository)
• Knowledge of Web Services standards and technologies (e.g., XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, etc.), including WS standards such as WS-Addressing, WS-Security, WS-I Basic Profile, WS-I Basic Security Profile etc.
• Advanced skills in data analysis, report writing and SQL query
• Advanced knowledge of and experience with software development processes, Agile, and SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
• Expert level understanding on XML Schemas (XSD), WSDL, XML, BPEL, BPMN and XSLT
• Working knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Enterprise Repository and Oracle Service Bus
• Working knowledge of BPMN and its use in the design and definition of image-enabled workflows within legacy business processes
• ScrumMaster duties:
o Team lead will lead their team through the sprint process to build and demonstrate the selected items for the sprint and continue to lead the team through the testing and stabilization activities
o Manage the sprint process, product backlog (working in coordination with the Customer Product Owner and Product Lead), and sprint backlog
o Coordinate activities with the Customer Team Leads / Scrum Masters for their product track
o Coordinate dependencies across Product Backlog for each sprint with other Customer Team Leads / Scrum Masters
To be considered, you must apply online now and submit your resume. We are actively monitoring all applies. Apply below! And, thanks for partnering with Modis!
For immediate consideration, please email email@example.com