RETAIL ASSISTANT MANAGER
Tractor Supply Company
When it comes to retail skills and customer service, you’re the real deal!
What does it take to be a great RETAIL ASSISTANT MANAGER? The ability to deliver customer service excellence, hands-on leadership skills and a genuine understanding of all the facets of a retail operation. If you possess these attributes and think of retail as more than a job, but a passion, then Tractor Supply is the place to be.
Bring your enthusiasm, can-do attitude and people skills, and we’ll deliver a future filled with satisfying challenges and unlimited potential. Here, you’ll partner with the Store Manager to ensure quality customer service, staff supervision and training, and take responsibility for key areas such as receiving, displays, freight movement and front-end controls. The right candidate is ambitious and eager to learn, so expect involvement in such areas as sales and profits, expense management and team leadership.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Retail supervisory/management experience, preferably in hard lines, with previous responsibility for product merchandising, scheduling, payroll, sales initiatives and P&L
- A high school diploma or equivalent (a Bachelor’s degree in agricultural science or business-related filed is desirable)
- Scheduling flexibility
- The ability to motivate others to achieve company goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Excellent benefits, outstanding growth opportunities and quality of life are only the beginning. EOE
WORK HARD. HAVE FUN. MAKE MONEY