Our client is looking for an ETL Developer to join their team in a direct hire role. They are looking for someone with 3 to 5 years of SSIS experience in a junior to mid level role.
This position is responsible for supporting and extending existing operational applications as well as new development to meet the needs of the business . This technical role requires experience in the full systems project life cycle including analyzing business requirements, designing technical specifications, developing, testing and implementing solutions using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to extract, transform and load (ETL) data from multiple sources into the various applications software solutions.
1. Acts independently under general supervision - using established automated software tools to add and correct functionality on complex applications.
2. Provides technical and business leadership, mentoring, and training.
3. May act as expert in a business or functional area.
4. Evaluates proposed system changes on complex applications to determine effort, impact, and time line within their area of responsibility and some broad knowledge of relevant applications.
5. Designs, supervises, plans, and coordinates moderately sized projects.
6. Considers computer equipment capacity, limitations, and operating time while completing assignments.
7. Interprets requirements (written or oral) into technical specifications for projects within their area of responsibility.
8. Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming, including but not limited to designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, installing, etc.
9. Has quality assurance responsibilities and after hours on call support
10. Self-monitors assignments to report status to project teams and management.
11. Recommends changes in procedures.
12. May assist with the review and evaluation of personnel performance.
13. Interacts and communicates effectively with all business contacts.
14. Responsible for project completion and user satisfaction on complex applications.