ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading service organization in the San Antonio market; they are looking to add a Billing Coordinator. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BILLING COORDINATOR
- The Billing Coordinator will gather data such as purchase orders, sales tickets, and charge slips, to compile needed data.
- Enter information into computer or computes amounts due.
- Generate invoices, listing items sold, amounts due, credit terms, and dates of shipment.
- Generate credit memorandums to indicate returned or incorrectly billed merchandise.
- Generate credit forms for customers or finance companies.
- Post transactions to general ledger
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Complete daily billing in an accurate, timely and professional manner
• Reconcile over/under billing
• Monitor month end billing completion on assigned accounts
• Responding to billing items in a timely manner from sales reps and clients.
• Reviewing and approving revenue adjustments.
• Researching billing inquiries from customers, sales, markets, or internal departments in a timely manner.
• Other ad hoc requests as needed.
Maintain Documentation and Continuously Look for Process Improvements
• Recommend updates to desktop procedures and process flows as part of best practice of maintaining current documentation.
• Develop and implement more efficient systems, as they are approved, for various departmental activities and programs; i.e., not just entering the data.
• Continuously challenge current processes as the business evolves to suggest and implement