• Associate’s degree in Accounting or Finance and a minimum of 3 years of experience with accounts payable is required.
• Experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are required.
• Experience with Oracle or ERP system are a plus.
• Bilingual is a plus.
• Working conditions include a normal office environment with limited exposure to production facility operations.
• Occasional over-time may be required.
*Manitowoc Foodservice, a division of The Manitowoc Company, Inc., designs, manufactures and supplies best-in-class food and beverage equipment for the global foodservice market. Manitowoc Foodservice offers customers unparalleled operator and patron insights, collaborative kitchen solutions, culinary expertise and world-class implementation support and service, whether locations are around the corner or across the globe. With operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia, the company has a portfolio of best-in-class brands including Cleveland, Convotherm®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Kysor Panel Systems®, Lincoln, Manitowoc® Ice, Merco®, Multiplex®, Merrychef®, Servend® and Manitowoc® Beverage Systems.