Is this you…….technical document writer for heavy equipment? If so, you could be our next Technical Writer with Manitowoc Crane Care*.
As a Technical Writer with Manitowoc Crane Care you will be responsible to write technical literature for Operator, Service, and Training Manuals provided with Manitowoc Lattice Boom Crawler products.
Reporting directly to the Manager of Technical Publications, this position is based in Manitowoc, WI.
If you’re up to the challenge, the reward is satisfaction . . . and knowing you helped build something real. Join our passionate team and help build something you can be proud of – a future filled with passion, pride and satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
• Monitor engineering releases to determine the need for new and revised instructions/manuals
• Work closely with engineering, service, and assembly personnel to determine operation, assembly, maintenance, service, and troubleshooting requirements
• Write descriptive and step-by-step procedures
• Determine and coordinate art and desktop publishing needs
• Maintain departmental housekeeping and 5S standards
• Ability to perform job functions in a safe manner
• Ability to wear all Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.) required by Company Policy for the job being performed, know and follow established job specific and facility wide safety and health procedures and rules, actively participate in safety and health training and demonstrate competency based on training received and bring safety and health issues, unsafe acts, and safety suggestions to management’s attention or correct those you can.