What Are You Worth?
Beginning a sales career with National Income Life Insurance Company is your Opportunity Unlimited: YOU are in control of how much you earn and how successful you become. We are currently looking for service-minded individuals to fill several sales positions in your area.
Incentives & Recognition
- Conventions and sales incentive trips to exotic locations
- Production awards
- Weekly bonuses and a lifetime vested renewal system
- Quality training available
- Performance based advancement opportunities
We Give You the Tools to Succeed
- No Glass Ceilings - Your achievements could bring you not only financial success, but also recognition and career advancement.
- Dependability and Integrity – NILICO has prospered to become one of the largest providers of supplemental insurance coverage to labor unions, credit unions and associations in New York.
- Paid for Performance - A financially stable company, National Income Life offers one of the most lucrative Agent compensation programs in the industry.
- A Foot in the Door: We have one of the best qualified lead programs in the industry.
Your income potential is unlimited, and you control your work schedule! The only limitations on your career are the ones you place on yourself. You have the potential to earn from $40,000 up to $60,000+ in your first year. National Income offers sales tools to help you be successful.
Join Our Winning Team!
National Income’s winning team consists of individuals with good communication skills, a drive to succeed and a desire to exceed their current earnings with a financially stable company. If this sounds like you, visit our website and apply today!
For more information visit us at: www.NILICOcareers.com
National Income Life is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Income Life, a 100% union label company serving policyholders throughout North America for over half a century with over $15 billion of life insurance in force. National Income, headquartered in Syracuse, New York, is rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company