Contech Engineered Solutions is a leading civil engineering site solutions products and services company. Headquartered in West Chester, Ohio, Contech is the only company that can provide bridge, drainage, erosion control and stabilization, retaining wall, sanitary, stormwater and wastewater treatment solutions on a national scale. Contech oversees the activities of more than 100 sales offices, 40 manufacturing facilities and hundreds of sales and technical support specialists.
Location: Corporate Headquarters
Contech Engineered Solutions is seeking an IT Project Manager to join our team. The IT Project Manager will have a dual responsibility – a technology focus with enterprise-wide implementation and support responsibility and a business focus with responsibility for the full spectrum of technology needs for an assigned business group or function.
Technology Focus - Responsible for CRM/ERP planning, implementations, and support. This includes assessing business needs, proposing systems solutions, leading approved systems projects, defining detailed requirements and partnering with internal and external providers to deliver solutions.
Business Focus - Single point of contact for Business unit (Finance, Mfg/Supply Chain, Customer Solutions, Engineering). This includes proactively offering technology solution ideas aligned with the business strategy, delivering additional application needs (CAD, Finance, etc.) through the solutions delivery team, and establishing additional network and support services through the infrastructure team.
• Partner with the business to draw out and define business technology requirements
• Assess options and propose technology solution recommendations aligned with the IT architecture. Gain IT team and business buy-in on the recommended solution.
• Take ambiguous projects and put definition to them by defining project scope, risks, risk mitigation plans, resource requirements, funding requirements, and timeline.
• Establish detailed project plans and lead projects to successful completion.
• Manage customer’s expectations and ensure customer’s satisfaction.
• Form vendor relationships and/or internal project teams and lead resources to successful project completion.
• Anticipate IT industry future directions and relate them to current and future business needs
• Ensure all solutions are adequately supported. When problems arise, own the problem, and see it through to satisfactory resolution. When warranted, perform root cause analysis and pursue preventive measures.
• Stay abreast of business group/function strategy and proactively offer technology solution ideas in support of the business strategy.
• Other duties as assigned.
Contech is always on the lookout for intellectually curious people who enjoy a fast paced, high performance work environment that encourages continuous learning.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Program
- Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program