As a Business Systems Analyst II
within PNC's Information Technology group, you will be instrumental in helping to maintain our reputation for technology excellence in both business applications and new innovations - as recognized by CIO magazine and Information Week magazine.
As an integral part of this team, you will identify business-unit requirements, create process specifications,coordinate with project teams and ensure that all project requirements are met.
Your area is responsible for acting as the interface between technology infrastructure and a specific PNC Line of Business. In this role, you will remain focused on implementing solutions that align with the organization's business objectives, and which produce value-added results. This will include assisting in defining system scope and objectives; researching and fact-finding; analyzing business and user requirements for smaller or less complex projects, where risk is typically low; and managing requirements throughout each of your projects by conducting thorough testing of related applications.
In addition, you will apply your knowledge of business systems and industry requirements to provide a positive impact on and help drive value for PNC's Lines of Business, and you may also have the opportunity to work on larger
projects under the direction of other BSAs, and your manager.
This position can be based in Pittsburgh, PA
or Cleveland, OH
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field (Business or Technology) preferred
- Typically 4 - 6 years of specific Line of Business or Technology experience, equivalent additional experience accepted in lieu of education
- Experience and knowledge to understand the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Basic understanding of business systems and industry requirements
- Experience writing and documenting requirements and following project life cycle methodologies
- Excellent communication, facilitation and elicitation skills
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Experience in data warehousing, financial reporting, Business Intelligence preferred