As an UHNW Market Relationship Strategy Director, you are a member of PNC's Hawthorn organization. Hawthorn is ranked among the top ten multi-family office organizations by the Family Wealth Alliance. You will address the wide-ranging financial needs of the ultra high net worth client, including private banking; investment management and consulting; capital markets solutions; financial, tax and estate planning; fiduciary services; private foundations; and administration and reporting needs.
In this role, you will have responsibility for the leadership and direction of sales activities for the Philadelphia market. You will serve as the lead expert and team member in the sales and service of Ultra High Net Worth clients. Your responsibilities include developing and implementing production goals and calling activity targets, expanding existing client relationships and serving as primary contact for select, complex and sophisticated ultra high net worth relationships. You will observe all PNC policies and procedures; adheres to all required risk management/compliance policies and procedures. You will be responsible for customer relationship growth while providing an exceptional client experience. The accounts might include multi-generational trusts among multi-family lines, complex gifting situations, unusual family dynamics, litigation concerns and special assets. The estate planning needs might include multi-family and generational planning, dynasty trusts, disclaimers and complex wealth replacement strategies. In your role, you will draw upon your innovative problem solving skills, knowledge of estate and trust administration to build client and team rapport and manage expectations and outcomes.
PNC's commitment to leadership in the ultra high net worth market means you will always be at the leading edge of technology and ethical business practice. All the while, you'll enjoy professional development opportunities, access to senior PNC professionals, and visibility with the senior management team.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required, with JD and/or other Wealth Management related professional designations beneficial.
- Ten plus years in asset management, trust and financial service sales/client service to the ultra high new worth market, with at least two years of management experience.
- Proven business development skills.
- Demonstrated high level of communication skills--must communicate successfully with employees, management, valued customers and prospects, and prominent sources of influence.
- Proven track record of problem solving and team building.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- Possess a demonstrated high level of networking, negotiation, business acumen and functional expertise.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication, writing, and group presentation skills.
- Ability to establish and build effective network and external referral sources.
- Solid working knowledge of client contact and relationship management systems and technology.
- Demonstrated ability to participate and seek involvement in local community, business, non-profit and civic organizations