Our Success starts with our People!
At Noah’s New York Bagel, we are always looking for energetic, customer focused, individuals to join our team and we want to talk to you!
At Noah’s, we believe that taking great care of our guests begins with taking care of our employees, and we try to do a bang-up job with both. That’s why our employees do something innovative around dinnertime; they close the store and go home!
That's called 'Quality of Life', and it's just one of the benefits we provide.
Quality of Life means:
- Enjoy a sense of ownership; take pride in your restaurant!
- No grills, fryers or grease
- Great Hours of Operation - No Late Nights! Our stores close by 6pm
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
Whether you’ve been in the restaurant industry before or it’s something that you want to give a try, there may be something with Noah’s New York Bagel for you!
To give you an idea of the many possibilities for you at Noah’s, take a look at some of the positions and job duties below to see if you’ve got what it takes!
- Bakers: Perform the daily baking to offer our guests an exceptional product while conforming to Noah’s New York Bagel standards of excellence for quality, sanitation and consistency.
- Crew and Team Members: Assist in the overall functioning of the restaurant, offering guests a hospitable and enjoyable atmosphere
- Shift Leaders: Supporting the General Manager and/or Assistant Manager in the overall management of the store and providing a strong management presence on the shift.