As a PNC Financial Sales Consultant, you'll join a successful retail banking organization. You immediately become an important member of a single branch office. You will report to the Branch Manager.
Every day, your position combines entrepreneurial opportunity with the structure and resources of room-to-grow offered by a large company. In your role, you'll identify the financial needs of our customers and recommend PNC products and services to meet those needs. You'll use your sales experience, product and procedural knowledge, and willingness to consultatively guide customer issues towards quick resolution. As a competitor, PNC is committed to market leadership in products, technology, and service. It means both you and your colleagues will be backed by state-of-the-industry software, call-desk support, and training resources.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- At least 2 years of customer service experience in a financial services, sales or retail industry is preferred.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is required.
- Prior experience in being evaluated by customers is preferred
- Ability to cross-sell products and services is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills to include ability work in Windows based applications.
- Able to lift heavy coin as well as stand on feet for a long period of time.
- Able to work evenings and weekends depending on branch needs is required.
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.