Senior PHP Developer that has the ability to learn and get up to speed quickly on the company’s technology. We would prefer candidates with five or more years of experience and exposure to working on and scaling systems to support greater than a few million registered users.
* PHP 5.4+ using OOP
* An MVC-based framework like Zend Framework or Symfony 2 (Symfony preferred)
* Doctrine 2.3
* Distributed Version Control Systems, ideally Git and GitHub
* CSS2 / CSS3
* Twitter Bootstrap
Candidates with experience with any of the following will be given preference:
* Linux (CentOS is a plus) and comfort doing various tasks on the command-line
* Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, SES, SNS, Route 53, and VPCs all a plus)
* Vagrant with VirtualBox and/or VMWare
* Shell scripting in Bash or similar
We are looking for a direct hire. The candidate will be required to work in our offices located in Winter Park, Florida. Working at a remote location is NOT an option.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (between $70k and $100k per year) with an equity opportunity. Eligibility for health care benefits is effective on the first day of employment. Relocation expense reimbursement up to $6,000 will be provided.