We are a world-class multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm who is seeking a Mechanical Engineer / Project Manager for our Atlanta GA office.
We are a MEP Design Build Firm located in the beautiful city of Atlanta GA.We are a Full Service firm.
The primary role of our Project Managers is to provide comprehensive project leadership including coordination of field & design tasks, communication with the customer, and problem solving
Site Construction Project Manager.
Total Compensation - Salary range - 70K to 100K
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- 3+years’ experience designing or constructing mechanical HVAC systems preferred. (Project experience submitted for consideration should include buildings on which you have actively participated in the project from the design phase through the final construction close-out.)
- Strong working knowledge of building, plumbing, and fire codes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Construction Administration and Project Management experience is a must.
- Working for a Mechanical Contractor highly preferred.
- Special consideration will be given to those candidates who have successfully demonstrated innovative construction project management systems in the field.
Our company offers salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, disability and life insurances, 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, and more.