Thanks for your interest in Conversant! Here’s the deal. You’re not just applying to some basic technology company. Rather you’re applying to a powerhouse that’s changing the face of an industry! We’re a new company with a 15-year heritage. We’ve invested over $1 billion and united five industry leaders - Commission Junction, Dotomi, Greystripe, Mediaplex, and ValueClick Media - to launch and lead the Age of Personalization. We’ve done what marketers have dreamed of for years, introduced a single platform that offers all the data, technology, insights and personalization it takes to make true 1:1 communication real. We couldn’t have done any of that without our team of superstars and a culture that celebrates each one of them. Individuals matter just as much within our walls as they do in the 1:1 marketing programs we create for clients. Here’s what we believe in at Conversant: • Ownership – We’re determined to make an impact – preferably a big one – every day. • Integrity – We treat our clients, customers and co-workers with genuine respect. • Teamwork – We believe everything worthwhile is achieved through collaboration. • Innovation – The status quo bores us. Everyone is encouraged to think differently and invent relentlessly. Conversant is committed to one simple but truly exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We do magic for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sort of place, we’d love to hear more from you.
We are looking for a highly motivated, client facing analytics professional to lead the analytics insight and measurement of Conversant online media programs. Effectively communicating analytic performance and CRM insight to Conversant multi channel client base.
• Work within a team of analytics professionals which provide actionable insight to Conversant marketers in the optimization and analytics of campaign success and the development of ROI metrics
• Work with marketers to develop and plan campaigns that meet their marketing and ROI objectives
• Lead efforts in online attribution and mix modeling analytics
• Develop and implement strategies and tactics across the range of deal structures used in buying and selling online media
• Work closely with Campaign Management/Delivery and Analytics staff to evaluate and improve account ROI, systems, and reporting capabilities
• Work closely with media planners and develop projection methods