As a Technical Project Mgr II, and a member of PNC's Information Technology group, you will be instrumental in helping to maintain PNC's reputation for technology excellence in both business applications and new innovations. This position will be based in either Pittsburgh or Cleveland.
Drawing upon your acute leadership abilities, you will guide a project from original concept through completion by organizing a diverse team (possibly from multiple sites), assigning roles based on individual strengths, identify appropriate resources, develop schedules, and meeting deadlines. You will use a variety of project management methodologies (change control, documentation, meeting minutes, etc.) to guide projects successfully to completion, and keep stakeholders informed regarding progress.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
1) A Bachelor's degree or equivalent (preferably in IT-related field), equivalent experience would be accepted in lieu of education
2) 4-6 years of direct Technology related experience
3) Highly specialized knowledge of a specific technology and project management methodology's and practices
4) Strong verbal and written communication skills
5) Strong time-management and prioritization skills
6) Strong leadership with the ability to effectively manage / lead a group of associates that do not have a direct/solid line reporting relationship
7) Strong budget management skills
8) Strong ability to handle multiple parallel work streams
9) Experience with running data warehousing and reporting projects