For over 150 years, PNC has grown into one of America's most respected banks, because we're committed to helping customers and employees reach their goals. You can depend on PNC to provide the training you need, along with an inclusive culture that recognizes your talent, values diversity and cares about social responsibility. Working with us means having an opportunity you can feel good about, with a Fortune 200 company that's been selected as a 'Great Place To Work' by Gallup.
As a Technical Project Mgr II , and a member of PNC's Center of Competency for Portfolio, Project and Program Management group, you will be instrumental in helping to maintain PNC's reputation for technology excellence in both business applications and new innovations. You will be responsible for managing HR projects large and complex in nature. This position will be based in either Pittsburgh or Cleveland.
Drawing upon your acute leadership abilities, you will guide a project from original concept through completion by organizing a diverse team (possibly from multiple sites), assigning roles based on individual strengths, identify appropriate resources, develop schedules, and meeting deadlines. You will use a variety of project management methodologies (change control, documentation, meeting minutes, etc.) to guide projects successfully to completion, and keep stakeholders informed regarding progress.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent (preferably in IT-related field), equivalent experience would be accepted in lieu of education
- 4-6 years of direct Technology related experience
- Highly specialized knowledge of a specific technology and project management methodology's and practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills
- Strong leadership with the ability to effectively manage / lead a group of associates that do not have a direct/solid line reporting relationship
- Strong budget management skills
- Strong ability to handle multiple parallel work streams
- Managing HR systems projects preferred