As a Merchant Services Sales Coach, located in (insert location), you are a member of PNC's Merchant Services organization. Your responsibilities include supporting the ongoing training and readiness initiatives of PNC Merchant Services. Your position requires the delivery of learning content programs to employees using a variety of delivery methods. This includes execution of meetings, workshops, virtual meetings, and seminars utilizing instructor led classroom, CBT, video, self directed, and modular based learning methods utilizing adult learning concepts.
In this dynamic role, you will provide training to individuals in the field, and collaborate within a team environment to develop new, effective sales training programs that have a positive impact on revenue growth, new account growth, quality of new account boarding, and retention of employees. You will foster open communication, and work with sales leadership across the Merchant Services organization to identify new training opportunities, and take part in training project teams to develop, create, and implement training. Through your skills, you will inspire audience participation and enthusiasm to ensure a quality training experience for all attendees. You will support and work throughout all sales territories specifically in the Merchant Services business unit, or may also be assigned to a specific territory within the footprint. You will report to the Sales Coach Manager.
Qualifications needed for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree, in Business or Finance, required
- 3 ' 5 yrs field sales experience, required
- Plus, 2+ yrs exp in working with sales and sales leadership development programs and sales program design, required
- Extensive knowledge of the Merchant Services industry.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of sales training specific to business to business sales
- Understanding of adult learning techniques designed to improve employee retention
- Excellent sales and closing skills
- Successful experience in relationship building
- Exceptional ability to adapt to various personalities and conversation styles; utilizing extraordinary interpersonal, communication, verbal, and writing skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload effectively
- Exceptional customer service skills with ability to exceed internal client expectations