KwajaleinCareer Level :
Experienced (Non-Manager)Education :
High School or equivalent# of Openings :
1Closing Date :
Chugach is a Teaming Subcontractor to Kwajalein Range Services (KRS), LLC in support of the United States Army Kwajalein Atoll (USAKA) Reagan Test Site (RTS) Logistics Support and Integrated Range Engineering Support Services contract.
Who we are and what we do...
Chugach Alaska Corporation and subsidiaries
Our Mission is to set the standard for first-class business services in the global market. We offer an exciting work environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Chugach is a unique organization, capable of meeting the needs of government and private industries through a long-range program of business planning, training, and sound business practices. Chugach also provides complete project services to our clients, including design and construction of commercial and government facilities.
Chugach Alaska Corporation was one of the twelve original Native Regional Corporations formed under the Alaska Natives Claims Settlement Act of 1971. We are privately owned by Alaska Natives. Our stock is not publicly traded.
The Chugach family of companies consists of several subsidiaries and joint ventures that offer our clients professional assistance which combines high-quality base operations and maintenance services with state-of-the-art management services. Chugach's success is based on an integrated management strategy, fostered by the vision of the Board and fueled by the commitment of our exceptionally skilled employees - who remain diligently focused on customer satisfaction.
EEO/AA Employer. Native Preference Applies Pursuant PL93-638. SUMMARY/GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF JOB:
This position is under the supervision of the Human Resources Recruiting Supervisor and is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day Human Resources Recruiting efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Perform technical and administrative work in support of recruitment and placement programs.
• Develop and issue position vacancy announcements
• Assist Department Managers in the screening of applicants to determine completeness and eligibility
• Generate receipt acknowledgements and final action responses
• Code and process personnel actions including a wide variety of reoccurring and unique HR actions such as salary increase, promotions, changes in status, transfers and terminations.
• Prepare pre-deployment packages and interact with potential employees to expedite the approval of their deployment process
• Provide a variety of general information regarding recruitment program functions, processes, and procedures
• Utilize automated HR systems to perform technical and administrative support functions.
• Generate reports by identifying, gathering, and summarizing system data