Top 10 Publicly Traded homebuilder looking for a loan processor! This person must be able to take the loan from origination to preparing closing documents. Excellent tenure within their organization with a small company atmosphere.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process applicable documentation for FHA, VA and Conventional mortgage loan applications
• If applicable, interviews loan applicant(s) to gather specific information relative to credit, employment, and financial history.
• Gathers, analyzes and processes necessary documentation from applicant(s), credit bureaus, employers, and various creditors to verify financial information and credit standings.
• Reviews, organizes and collates application and loan information to ensure timeliness and accuracy in providing a useable credit file to be submitted to underwriting for approval.
• Communicates with applicant(s), underwriters and/or creditors to resolve problems or questions regarding application information