RS&H is currently seeking a Manager of Marketing for our Transportation/Infrastructure Practice. This newly created position will ideally be located at our corporate headquarters in Jacksonville, FL.
As our Transportation Practice’s Manager of Marketing, you will have an incredible opportunity to lead areas related to our client communication and marketing activities. This is a broad role with significant customer focus that will include overall coordination and planning of our Practice’s marketing, business development, and sales initiatives. Internal coordination with our leadership teams and our Corporate marketing and communication’s team will be common and will require you to have excellent management skills and the ability to effectively envision and execute highly complex assignments, while working in a matrixed environment. As a Manager at RS&H, you will also be supporting direct reports as a leader and performance mentor.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Conducting Market Research within the A/E/C industry
- Development and execution of “Visible Expert” positioning plans
- Will assist in Client Management including internal education and communication
- Develop and implement pre-positioning strategies within the Transportation Practice
- Lead development of internal communication plans and associated client strategy communications
- Develop, implement and measure the success of an annual marketing plan that supports business development efforts
- Management of Practice marketing staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Media/PR, Business or related field; Master’s degree recommended
- 10+ years’ experience with minimum of 5 years in A/E/C industry
- Proven success in development and execution of positioning plans
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), analytical, and presentation skills
- Collaborative work style and highly motivated with strong drive to succeed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- 3+ years managerial experience
- CPSM Certification
When applying to this position, please include your salary requirements on your cover letter or resume. RS&H offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
For a complete list of our current openings or for more information about our company, please visit our website www.rsandh.com.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms and have worked in over 50 countries across the globe. With a tradition that began in 1941, RS&H is an employee-owned firm committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation.
RS&H is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability