Thanks for your interest in SET Media by Conversant
! Here’s the deal. You’re not just applying to some basic technology company. Rather you’re applying to a powerhouse that’s changing the face of an industry!
Conversant is a new company with a 15-year heritage. We’ve invested over $1 billion to launch and lead the Age of Personalization. We offer what marketers have dreamed of for years -- a single platform that offers all the data, technology, insights and personalization it takes to make true 1:1 engagement real. The results speak for themselves -- we’re already driving an average of 5.1 million sales every day for some of the world’s most beloved brands.
SET was founded by software engineers interested in machine learning and computer vision, the sciences of teaching computers to look at images and understand what they see. We applied this science to online advertising by becoming experts in online video buying, spending several years buying online video for major brands like Microsoft, Sony, and Disney.We used the hard-won lessons from buying online video to create an entirely new way to classify the content of all addressable online videos. Our system uses machine learning and computer vision to “watch” every online video frame by frame and tell you exactly what’s in it. About This Role
The engineering team at SET by Conversant (www.set.tv)
is looking for a QA Lead to Work across teams to verify product quality and validate incoming bugs. Key Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with Product, Design and Engineering teams
• Develop and continuously improve QA process
• Assess automated testing procedures and apply them where appropriate
• Perform testing of customer-facing web UI as well as internal tools
• Work with users to validate and prioritise bug reports
• Implement and improve best practices based on previous experience
• Build strong working relationships with colleagues in other teams
• Mentor the QA team
• Short and long-term planning and management of QA stories