Currently seeking our next Kick-Ass Super Star
Those with restaurant, retail or hospitality experience always seem to exceed our expectations of epicness in personality and frankly, we dig it.
**Please note: this position starts entry level, and while it has upward mobility, it is best suited for someone who had less than years of post-collegiate professional experience**
This position begins entry level and fully trains in all responsibilities.
We only promote from within, with a great work ethic, the entry level Account Executive will have the opportunity to cross-train into a leadership position.
This entry level role is best suited for someone with less than 10 years of post-collegiate professional experience
We're a sales and marketing firm, and our culture and team make us awesome. If you feel you can relate to what you've read thus far, apply, let's see if it's a match made in corporate heaven.
A Valen Enterprises entry level Account Executive will be involved with Internal workshops involving creative campaign development, leadership cross-training's, sales development or human resources. If the entry level Account Executive holds a leadership role within the firm, they will then be responsible for the coaching, training and development of other team members in named topics. They will meet daily with local business owners in Austin, face to face in the owner's company. There will be no cold calling in this position. Hospitality, restaurant and retail experiences has the key people transferable skills that we are looking for to take their hospitality experience into a professional office environment.
Responsibilities of a Kick-Ass entry level Account Executive:
- Basics of sales and corporate communication to local Austin business owners(b2b)- We specialize in bringing our clients services to the local business community here in Austin. We have fun while building relationships with the local Austin business community and the result is that we have mastered and maximized the revenue for our clients business division. We will work with local business owners in a variety of business models ranging from restaurant owners, hotels, hospitality management companies, start-ups, property management, etc.
- Relationship management- We are the face of our client, therefore, people skills are incredibly important- outgoing personalities are a huge plus!
- Marketing- Creative campaign development, marketing strategy, new market development, etc.
- Entry level management- Top performers will be cross-trained into a leadership role
- Human Resources they will learn how to interview and assist in hiring decisions
- Achieve strategic sales and marketing targets
- Let us summarize: We don't need a million dollar sales genie, we need a great attitude, confidence, the character and integrity to do the right thing when no one is watching and the heart of a champion to join our leadership team and grow the Austin market to it's full potential.
We can train entry level Account Executive, we can train sales, train creative campaign development and marketing strategy, we can train HR but we can't train the desire to want to make an impact where you work. We can't train someone to be driven by seeing the influence in other's work, we are looking for Leaders
Culture and Environment - Austin 2015 Best Places to Work Nominee!
The sales, management and marketing team offers a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Weekly team nights (Top Golf, sporting events, bowling, karaoke, etc)
- Recognition for top performers in sales and leadership
- High energy, fast paced environment
- Paid Travel opportunities (for professional/ leadership development & business vacations)
- Leadership workshops and development
- Cross-training in all departments based off a no seniority business model
- Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community