Currently seeking our next Kick Ass Super Star
Those with restaurant, retail or hospitality experience always seem to exceed our expectations of epicness in personality and frankly, we dig it.
We're a sales and marketing firm, and we're awesome. If you feel you can relate to what you've read thus far, apply, let's see if it's a match made in corporate heaven.
A Valen Enterprises Account Executive will be involved with Internal workshops involving creative campaign development, leadership cross-training's, sales development or human resources. If the Account Executive holds a leadership role within the firm, they will then be responsible for the coaching, training and development of other team members in named topics. They will meet daily with local business owners in Austin, face to face in the owner's company. There will be no cold calling in this position.
Responsibilities of a Kick-Ass Account Executive:
- Basics of sales and corporate communication to local Austin business owners- We specialize in bringing our clients services to the local business community here in Austin
- Relationship management- We are the face of our client, therefore, people skills are incredibly important
- Marketing- Creative campaign development, marketing strategy, new market development, etc.
- Entry level management- Top performers will be cross-trained into a leadership role
- Human Resources they will learn how to interview and assist in hiring decisions
- Achieve strategic sales and marketing targets
- Let us summarize: We don't need a million dollar sales genie, we need a great attitude, confidence, the character and integrity to do the right thing when no one is watching and the heart of a champion to join our leadership team and grow the Austin market to it's full potential.
We can train, but we are looking for Leaders
Culture and Environment - Austin 2015 Best Places to Work Nominee!
The sales, management and marketing team offers a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Weekly team nights (Top Golf, sporting events, bowling, karaoke, etc)
- Recognition for top performers in sales and leadership
- High energy, fast paced environment
- Paid Travel opportunities (for professional/ leadership development & business vacations)
- Leadership workshops and development
- Cross-training in all departments based off a no seniority business model
- Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
- Advancement into management and marketing roles based on performance