Trinity Industries, Inc., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a diversified industrial company that owns market-leading businesses which provide products and services to the energy, transportation, chemical, and construction sectors. Trinity reports its financial results in five principal business segments: the Rail Group, the Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group, the Inland Barge Group, the Construction Products Group and the Energy Equipment Group. Trinity’s businesses provide industrial products and services ranging from railcars, barges, storage containers, and aggregates to highway products, structural wind towers, railcar parts, and railcar leasing and management services.
Trinity’s vision is to be a premier, diversified industrial company that owns market-leading businesses which provide superior products and services to customers while generating high-quality earnings and returns for shareholders.
Trinity Corporate is searching for a talented team player to fill the open position of Business Relationship Manager in our Dallas, Texas office! We welcome your ideas and your outstanding work ethic. Join our team today and be a part of Helping to Build America. ™
In this role, the Business Relationship Manager will be responsible for understanding the business strategy, goals, and process in an effort to develop technology strategies to support the business segments in Mexico.
- Understanding the business strategy, goals and processes and developing technology strategies to support the business
- Analyzing complex business problems and formulating IT solutions that address the problem and add value to the business
- Identifying opportunities to implement innovative technology solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness for the business and plant operations
- Be a trusted advisor to the business for IT needs and activities
- Partner with the business unit management team and plant operation leads to address tactical business and operational issues
- Facilitate business requirements definition
- Manage the IT relationships, establishing a sense of trust, team involvement and ownership
- Ability to be on-call on occasion for 24/7 support
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent in Spanish, both verbal and written
- Must possess a Valid Passport for international travel
- Minimum 10 years IT experience
- 5-8 years’ experience as a solution architect
- 5-8 years business analysis experience
- Consulting experience and program management experience a plus
- Architectural strategy planning
- Technology expert from conception to implementation
- Large scale manufacturing systems knowledge
- Broad understanding of IT platforms and processes
- Manufacturing business-process and associated technical experience
- Excellent communication, listening and facilitation skills
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Solution-oriented with a “Can Do” attitude
- Executive presence and presentation skills
Why Join Trinity? Trinity welcomes diversity in the workplace; bring your new ideas to our stellar team. You will enjoy competitive pay, company paid vacation, sick time, tuition reimbursement, and paid holidays; as well as, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Trinity rewards your healthy lifestyle by offering non-tobacco users extra vacation in addition to a very affordable rate on your insurance benefits! We believe in family, and you will enjoy a great work life balance and be given the opportunity to join Trinity in giving back to our community by participating in our charity events, with a company match of your donations.
Learn more about Trinity at TrinityCareers.com and connect with us on Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest!
Trinity Industries, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply online. Employment will be contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions may also require a pre-employment physical/medical exam. The successful candidate must also meet all work eligibility requirements.