LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR EXPERIENCE?
A job with AT&T as a Dedicated Systems Technician can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Dedicated Systems Technicians install, repair and maintain Customer premises and data equipment.
What you'll do as an AT&T Dedicated Systems Technician:
- Install, maintain, upgrade and modify voice and data equipment and software applications on Customer premises
- Use sophisticated test equipment, measuring devices, meters and hand tools in analyzing, adjusting, installing, wiring and maintaining communications services facilities
- Review and interpret service orders and circuit diagrams
- Perform work in connection with installing, rearranging, removing, testing and repairing various types of data and voice services
In addition to STRONG communication skills, our Dedicated Systems Technicians must have the following:
- Experience with Nortel TDM and VOIP PBX systems including Nortel Server based applications
- Valid state drivers license and non-negligent driving record
- Meet 295lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
- Ability to lift and move up to 60lbs
- Satisfactory results from a background/employment history investigation and drug screening
- Qualification on pre-employment screening:
- Basic Electricity Test
Basic Electronics Test
- Physical Abilities Evaluation (PAE)
Avaya/Nortel CS1000 PBX - 5 years experience or certification
Avaya/Nortel CallPilot - 5 years’ experience or certification
Avaya Contact Center - 5 years’ experience or certification
Avaya BCM/Norstar -5 years’ experience or certification
Avaya SMG/SRG Certification or experienceKeywords:
Dedicated Systems Technician Memphis