• Data Modeling/ dimensional modeling
• Data management principles
• Proven ability to lead teams in data and information architecture, application, and related solution
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, analytical skills
• Ability to plan, scope and provide estimates for work effort, producing quality deliverables on time and in budget
• Experience working on a cross-functional global HRIS environment
• Experience with the various technologies involved in SOA development (XML, XPath, XSLT, XQuery, Web Services/operations, etc.)
• Experience in Web Services and technologies ( SOAP, WSDL, XSD, Codehaus etc.)
• Strong operational knowledge of several areas of HR such as Performance Management, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Learning/Training and Time/Attendance.
Major Duties :
• Responsible for the design, development, documentation and quality assurance of the technical architecture of database systems that will support functional design
• Directs the architecture and process improvements for Data Warehouse(s)
• Implementation of best practices; assessment of new technologies
• Identifies business requirements that affect the architecture and provide solutions that integrate into the overall architectural vision and strategy.
• Design, develop, implement and maintain data solutions