J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering innovative and intelligent solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years and we keep their interests foremost in our minds at all times. This combination of product strength, intellectual capital and character sets us apart as an industry leader. J.P. Morgan is part of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Core Processing is a technology organization of circa 3,800 IT professionals within the Corporate Investment Bank division, responsible for the development of software solutions for the CIB Back Office. Solutions span all asset types, from trade capture to the general ledger, including (but not limited to); trade management, settlement, cash management, reference data & accounting
As a member of the Wholesale Loan Technology team, you will be working on the build out of the CTRAC application using Agile Scrum, creating a single system of record for the perfection of collateral across multiple operations areas/LOB's supporting all collateral functions required during the life of a loan. You will be designing and implementing the emerging architecture of the sytem, recommending standards, and contributing to architecture workshops.
Specifically the role requires you to:
- Design, analyze, develop, test, debug, and model the system components necessary to produce potentially shippable product iterations with each sprint.
- Deliver high quality code that complies with standards and satisfies architectural tests.
- Perform code reviews and assist the team in supporting the application in all required environments.
- Provide estimates for user stories and participate in backlog prioritization.
- Proactively look to develop and implement best practices across the entire project team, practicing continuous process improvement.
- Regularly interact with Operations and Technology partners located around the world including, Chicago, New York, Louisville, Delaware, Houston, London, Bournemouth, Singapore, Mumbai and Bangalore.
- Provide status reports and written feedback on progress made