The Security Architect selected for this position will assist with the development of information security documentation needed to complete the development of an Information Security Management System for the company's ATI Cloud program
Develop information security documentation and artifacts (processes and procedures) to promote the implementation of security controls within the ATI Cloud Program that are in alignment with the company's Enterprise Information Security Policies and Standards.
• Identify requirements and work with appropriate teams and organizations within the company to support the adoption of security processes and procedures (i.e. role assignment matrices, process/procedural controls).
• Implement and populate a document/content management system to manage the release of documentation created for the ISMS.
• Develop a compliance monitoring regime for the ATI Cloud to monitor the effectiveness of controls implemented Experience
Successful applicants will have the following:
• Minimum 10 years of professional experience, with 8+ years of experience in information security and/or IT risk management
• 5 + years of hands-on experience as a security practitioner, implementing a variety of solutions across multiple disciplines
• Experience in the development, and documentation of information security policies and standards used to develop an information security management system for an organization.
• Experience in maintaining and monitoring compliance to information security process and procedures
• Experience implementing strategic information security programs within large organizations, ISO 27001 and Payment Card Industry (PCI),
• Experience designing and implementing security policies and infrastructure in a multi-tenant ISP Datacenter environment and/or cloud computing environment
• Working knowledge of ITIL principles for IT service managementSkills
• Technical writing skills
• Knowledge and understanding across a wide breadth of technology domains, with the ability to quickly assimilate the inter-relationships with team members of various disciplines
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to parse requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls
• Ability to interact with personnel at all levels and across all business units and organizations, and to comprehend complex business initiatives
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of cloud security architectures, strategies and standards
• Expert knowledge of well-known information security standards (ISO 27001, PCI)Relevant Professional Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related field, or equivalent experience required
• Certified Information Systems Security professional (CISSP)