As an employee of PNC Financial Services Group, you will become part of an organization committed to customers, employees, investors, and the communities in which we do business. PNC is an established, growing and successful financial services company, with businesses organized around retail and commercial banking, asset management, and funds processing.
The Asset Liability Management (ALM) Group is responsible for managing the firm's balance sheet risks. This position will be part of the ALM team based in Pittsburgh and will support our Stress Testing and Capital Planning activities.
As a key member of the ALM Group you will be involved in the following activities:
- Support the firm's supervisory stress testing efforts and comprehensive capital planning submissions.
- Develop and analyze projections of balance sheet, income, losses, and capital across a range of macroeconomic scenarios.
- Construct narratives and document methodologies used to develop projections of balance sheet, income, losses, and capital across scenarios.
- Understand various quantitative models and ALM modeling software to ensure different components of the stress testing activities are represented and modeled appropriately.
- Perform detailed analysis of various scenarios to ensure accurate and consistent behavior of the balance sheet.
- Assist in the development of an efficient and integrated workflow of the stress testing activities.
- Collaborate with the business lines to explain the results of the stress testing and obtain their feedback.
- This position will involve significant interaction with the finance and credit groups, as well as business lines, market and operational risk, economics, and quantitative groups of the firm.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required; finance, accounting or other related field.
- Up to 2 years of related experience in a financial institution.
- The ability to write in clear, concise, and complete English is essential to producing quality documentation.
- This position may also require travel to PNC's offices in Cleveland and New York.