Senior Staff Auditor or Audit Manager-Columbus, OH (Full Time or Seasonal Options)ID:
Audit - General Audit
Regular Full-TimeMore information about this opportunity:Company Overview:
For this specific opportunity, we are seeking talented professionals for full-time or seasonal work arrangement options. You can work on all aspects of engagements, participate in continuing education and continue to get the necessary on-the-job training to grow professionally. Seasonal work arrangement can be tailored to match the demands of client service with the desire you may have for a lower total overall work schedule.
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.Position Summary:
We are seeking a Sr. Staff Auditor or a light Audit Manager in Columbus. This position will serve as the In Charge or a Manager for several large clients and will be required to provide guidance and supervision to less experienced staff in the field.Qualifications:
This opportunity is open for candidates interested in Full-time or seasonal work arrangement options.
- Candidates must have 3 years to 5 years of relevant assurance experience in public accounting who either has, or is working toward obtaining CPA certification.
- CPA license required for Manager level.
- Experience with engagement management, audit and review skills and staff supervision are required.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required.
- Organized professional with strong technical and interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively with clients and staff.
- Candidate will need to be able to multi task as planning, executing and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.