EDUCATION: (Minimum education & certifications required)Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years’ relevant experience. Master’s Degree preferred. EXPERIENCE: (Years of experience)
• Must have product development and planning experience in a health care or in a consulting capacity with a track record of successful product development and implementation.
• Strong background in consulting, business planning or strategy development, manging complex projects
• Experience in Medicare products is highly desired
• 5 or more years of management experience SKILL REQUIREMENTS: (Include interpersonal skills)
• Ability to structure and manage complex projects. Demonstrated project management skills.
• Problem solving and quantitative analysis capabilities and the ability to analyze trends, patterns, and data to formulate conclusions and insights that help drive product and business strategy.
• Ability to manage several initiatives simultaneously.
• Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills.
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams and interact effecively at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent oral and written communications and interpersonal skills.
• Proven track record as a team player with strong business ethics.
• Knowledge of health insurance industry.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS (include special requirements, e.g., lifting, travel, overtime)Fast paced office environment handling multiple demands. Must be able to exercise appropriate judgment and decision making as necessary. May require occasional travel and some meetings off-site. CONFIDENTIAL DATA: All information (written, verbal, electronic, etc.) that an employee encounters while working at Tufts Health Plan is considered confidential. Exposed to and required to deal with highly confidential and sensitive material and must adhere to corporate compliance policy, department guidelines/policies and all applicable laws and regulations at all times.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.