General Function: This position will work closely with the Regional Vice President and/or
Divisional Vice President to provide operational and administrative support to the entire region or division. Such duties include the production of weekly/monthly reports, coordination of planned corporate events and meetings for region or division; perform payroll and field employee maintenance. Perform special tasks as assigned.
- Assist the DVP/RVP with analysis and updates of region and district financial trends.
- Research and report on operational metrics to the field
- Track, maintain and produce weekly, biweekly, monthly reporting files of field metrics as required
- Coordinate the complete planning of all regional meetings and events, including but not limited to travel coordination, catering, venue selection, etc.
Payroll & Field Employee maintenance
- Responsible for maintenance of regional payroll accuracy.
- Assists the Divisional Human Resource Manager with submitting recruiting requests, screening resumes and candidates and scheduling interviews with DVP.
Perform special tasks as assigned
- Act as point of contact for divisional stores when District Directors of Operations are unavailable.
- Liaison between regional office and area, other regions, districts, stores and corporate office.
- Coordinate and help facilitate special projects and test programs.
- Ensure timely communication, follow up and action on issues.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
•3-5yr experience in providing administrative support to field management in multiunit or multi state retail environment
•Possess intermediate to advance skills in MS Office products (Word, Excel & Access)
•Strong organizational skills and self-development/learning skills
•Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management and employees
1. Normal office environment
2. Extending viewing of computer screens