Atrium and its family of companies is the largest manufacturer of non-wood windows in the United States. We are currently in search of a top-notch Recruiting Manager for our office located in the Galleria Towers in Dallas, Texas. SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Lead full lifecycle recruiting across the organization. Develop recruiting policies and procedures, employ sourcing strategies, train hiring managers, implement process improvement, and drive timely fulfillment of placements. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Consult with management and supervisors to identify their needs, target candidates, create a search and interview plan for each position, and facilitate timely fulfillment. Personally recruit for specific positions.
- Train hiring managers and field HR teams on recruiting policy and procedure, interview techniques, drug screen and background check requirements, effective reference checks, and verbal offers. Travel would be infrequent.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Perform salary surveys in support of structuring offer terms.
- Develop EEOC-compliant job descriptions for use in job postings, candidate screening, and performance management.
- Establish and manage a select group of external recruiting partners, including specialized skill areas. Negotiate rates. Enforce recruiting contracts.
- Build and maintain hiring metrics and utilize the results to implement continuous improvement. Provide reports and analysis to hiring managers.
- Perform quality assurance activities on recruiting operations; initiate corrections and improvements.
- Manage the careers section of the company web site and the applicant tracking system. Develop recruiting collateral and advertising strategies.
- analyze trends in the market space and make recommendations to ensure consistency in recruiting and compensation practices.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Human Resources or related field; or ten years of experience in Human Resources.
- 10+ years recruiting experience with at least 4 to 7 years managing recruiting in a matrixed manufacturing environment.
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience
FREEDOM TO ACT:
- Proven ability to source for varied levels of talent, from production workers to senior executives.
- Experience effectively managing a diverse team; serving as a leader, mentor and coach.
- Strong working knowledge of web search engines/tools, social media, CRM’s and applicant tracking systems.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, comfortable interacting with a diverse group, including senior executives, sales, marketing, product development, and support staff.
- Knowledge of employment law and governmental regulations.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and drive toward consensus.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates a collaborative team approach.
- Freely shares knowledge with others.
- Demonstrates integrity in decisions and actions.
- Values innovation.
- Approaches work in a results-oriented, outcome-focused manner.
- Acts as a good steward of the company’s resources.
Work is performed within broad practice and may require development of procedures to accommodate changing requirements.
Atrium Corporation offers competitive compensation packages. Our full-time employees are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits program that includes two medical plan options with EAP and telemedicine, two dental plan options, a vision plan, medical and dependent care FSA accounts, life and disability options, a wellness program with a Health Reimbursement Account, and a 401(k) plan.
Atrium provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the candidate’s ability to provide valid documentation of legal authorization to work in the United States, pass a comprehensive background check, and pass a pre-employment drug screen.