JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Department Description
The JPMorgan Chase Audit Department is accountable to the Audit and Examining Committee of the Board of Directors, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and our global and local regulators. The global Audit Department has in excess of 700 Audit Officers. The Audit Department is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environments across the firm's lines of business. This is achieved through a program of audit coverage that is performed and managed by a team of integrated technology and financial business specialists.
The Consumer and Community Banking line of business includes leading consumer businesses which collectively employ in excess of 150,000 people, and serve more than 50 million consumers and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business lending, mortgages, credit cards, auto finance and investment advice. The Consumer and Community Banking audit team is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environment across the Consumer and Community Banking line of business, which has been known for its keen technology innovation, through products such as Mobile QuickDeposit and QuickPay. As a Chase employee, you’will be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’will put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us. Position Description
This role is for an experienced IT Audit professional to join the IT Audit Mortgage Bank team. As an experienced IT Auditor you will be responsible for risk assessments, control identification, audit testing, control evaluation, and follow-up and verification of issue closure related to the systems and applications used by the Mortgage Bank business. In addition, you will be involved in assessing the adequacy of controls around various projects including major application development initiatives, infrastructure build-outs, platform migrations, re-organizations, offshoring, and product development. This position is located in Ohio with a secondary location of Delaware or Texas Responsibilities
Job responsibilities include:
- Establish strong relationships with management in technology, related control groups such as Risk Management, Compliance, and Audit colleagues
- Lead audit engagements covering Mortgage Banking technology including risk assessments, audit planning, audit testing, directing audit staff, control evaluation, audit report drafting, and follow-up and verification of issue closure
- Accountable for meeting deliverables and adhering to department standards
- Provide coaching and feedback to other team members
- Monitor key risk indicators, significant change activities and escalation of emerging technology issues to management in a timely fashion.
- Stay up-to-date with evolving technology changes and market events impacting the Mortgage Banking channels and products
- Develop recommendations to strengthen internal controls and improve operational efficiency