Large retail organization with locations nationwide has a position of ETL Developer
. This position requires working knowledge of SQL Server 2008, SSIS, and data warehousing.
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit program. Details of this position are: Summary
Primary focus of this position is to provide ETL support to the Business Intelligence team. Day to day activities will include, but not be limited to…migrating source data into the data warehouse, designing and deploying consolidation and summary tables, systematic auditing of load processes, creating batch process automation, and analyzing source data from various applications for business intelligence initiatives. Prefer knowledge of or ability to learn Netezza.
This position will be responsible for the operational tracking of automated batch load and reporting processes, and will act as the backup SQL Server DBA. Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include the following, other duties not listed may be assigned)
- Identify and extract appropriate tables from source applications.
- Automate load and audit processing.
- Assess existing data loads for efficiency and streamlining opportunities.
- Act as backup for the SQL Server DBA.
- Provide operational monitoring of the automated load/report processing.
- Research, design, develop, and deploy load processes for the migration of data from source applications into the data warehousing environment.
- Design and deploy consolidation and summary tables within the data warehousing environment.
- Perform periodic performance assessments of the automated load processes.
- Documentation and standardization of deliverables.