The Patient Care Technician works in a structured environment under the supervision of a Licensed Nurse. The Patient Care Technician performs specific nursing-related and procedural duties in providing for the personal care and comfort of patients. The Patient Care Technician utilizes knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of the patients to whom they provide care. The Patient Care Technician engages in clinical, departmental and shared decision-making initiatives, resulting in a culture of safety and a superior patient experience.
1. Graduation from high school; some college preferred.
Licensures & Certifications:
1. Nursing Aid Certification required to work in the TCC (Departments �8001032� & �L01032�)
1. Previous experience in delivery of patient services preferred. Phlebotomy experience preferred.
1. Successful completion of PCT orientation classes as evidenced by a test grade of 80% or better on PCT examination.
2. Ability to perform basic math skills.
3. Ability to communicate sufficiently in English to perform job duties.
Entity Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital
Department BMRH 700 Unit
Shift 2:45PM - 11:15PM
Weekend Requirements every other
Salary Grade 204