WIS International is one of the largest merchandising and inventory service providers in the world and we are looking for an individual to join our management team! We are seeking an experienced mid-level manager with the ability to oversee the daily operations of a field office as a Branch Manager.
Job responsibilities and skills:
• Effectively achieve and monitor long and short-term financial goals with a high degree of accountability for the generation of profit.
• Conduct fair and equitable employment practices in compliance with all company policies as well as with Federal, State and local statues and regulations.
• Cultivate and track customer relationships, resolve customer concerns and consistently deliver a high level of service.
• Ensure effective staffing and oversee the development of employees, fostering teamwork, and the creation of a positive team oriented work environment.
We are looking for someone with the following combination of Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• Requires a minimum of five years experience managing a profit generating facility in retail merchandising, retail management, service or hospitality industry.
• Must have demonstrated leadership skills.
• Strong organizational, analytical, self management and goal setting skills.
• Enthusiasm combined with hands on management style.
• Ability to stay organized and multitask in a fast past environment.
• A Bachelor’s degree in business from a recognized institution or equivalent management
• Strong Computer Skills
The successful candidate must show a proven ability to work independently, with a high degree of initiative and a strong capacity to think strategically.
Here are just a few of the perks you will be offered upon joining our team:
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• Competitive salary and bonus potential
• Vehicle Reimbursement
• STD, Life, and AD&D
• Paid Vacation/Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Autonomy & Entrepreneurial Environment
• Sales Incentive Program
This position will cover several states. The incumbent will travel frequently to visit various work sites within this region.
WIS International is proud to be a drug free work place. Applicants and employees may be required to submit to drug testing before and after being hired. Additionally, you may be required to submit consumer reports including but not limited to Criminal History and Motor Vehicle Reports.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at WIS International. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. WIS International does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WIS International employees or any other company location. WIS International is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.