Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC
is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Responsibilities:Are you an experienced Director of Nursing/RN with a servant’s heart and a passion for serving others?
We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment. Trilogy Health Services is growing! The Villages at Forest Springs
, a brand new Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility being built in Louisville, KY
, is looking for a service focused, experienced Registered Nurse
to join our management team as Director of Nursing
The Director of Nursing is responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing the overall operation of our Nursing Services Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility.
The responsibilities of our Director of Nursing will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop methods for coordination of nursing services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of the residents’ total regimen of care
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies
- Assist the resident and Discharge Planning Coordinator in planning the nursing services portion of the resident’s discharge plan
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc. as necessary
- Participate in the interviewing and selection of residents for admission to the facility
- Schedule daily rounds to observe residents and to determine if nursing needs are being met
- Monitor medication passes and treatment schedules to ensure that medications are being administered as ordered and that treatments are provided as scheduled
- Provide direct nursing care as necessary
- Responsible for weekend management coverage and on-call duties on a rotating basis or as needed
- Develop and participate in the planning, conducting, and scheduling of timely in-service training classes
- Develop, implement, and maintain an effective orientation program for new employees
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay!
- Generous bonus program based on performance (up to 25% of base salary) paid two times per year
- Professional Growth & Career Advancement
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer