The Leader of Enterprise Application Integration Services will provide leadership, direction and management of the overall integration architecture, delivery and implementation of Application Integration Services through tight coordination with cross-functional teams to ensure the acquired and internally developed applications and processes meet, or exceed, the integration requirements of company and the healthcare regulations. He/ She would also be managing a mixed team of Integration team (employees, consultants and service delivery partners) for the delivery of the Enterprise Integration Services roadmap.
- Build and establish short and long term integration platform capabilities across heterogeneous applications.
- Provide key technology leadership and take accountability for the execution of Enterprise Integration Service roadmap.
- Ability to lead team and work with Business group, Enterprise Architecture team and other technology groups within the organization in managing the overall directions and implementation of Enterprise Application Integration Services.
- Lead team in the integration architecture, design and implementation of ISS Application Services, Platform Technology Services and Infrastructure Services.
- Partner with appropriate business stakeholders in developing technology solution approaches, evaluating products, and assessing ROI (Return on Investment) on key initiatives.
- This individual will also establish individual performance goals, review performance against goals and provide coaching for Associate development. Plan and recommend compensation plans, development plans and promotions, as appropriate.
- Drive competency building efforts on application development & support.
- Provide architectural oversight and technical expertise to the enterprise Programs.
- Direct efforts and provide direction towards metrics-based delivery outcomes, and continuous process improvements in application development & support life cycle.
- Contribute to IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery standards, purchasing and service provision based on needs or revenue cycle and accounts receivable applications.
No matter where you are in your job search, Starpoint can help. Starpoint Solutions is a nationally recognized staffing firm with consulting and permanent openings from the best-known companies. We've been recruiting and placing professionals like you for nearly 30 years. Often, we find opportunities that you may miss in your own job search.
Submit your resume for this position and let Starpoint help you find your next job now.
Are you a recruiter? Click http://www.instihire.com
Starpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer.