Job is located in Yanceyville, NC.
Speech Language Pathologist (Education)
Signature Learning Resources, Inc. has provided school-based therapy and special education services to education institutes for over 10 years. With the highest quality professionals, we help schools develop successful special education and therapy programs for children with developmental delays and disabilities. At Signature Learning we offer professional development opportunities, caseload diversity and flexibility.
Signature Learning Resources is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to provide therapy to students in grades K-12. Our educational and administrative team is committed to providing career development and overall work-life balance. We welcome recent graduates as well as seasoned professionals! Apply today!
Speech Language Pathologist – Education – Special Education - Therapist
As a Speech Language Pathologist you will be responsible for assessing and treating students with speech and language challenges that affect their learning experience. You will develop group activities and programs in diverse school settings. You will work closely with fellow therapists and teachers to observe students and develop effective treatments.
Other responsibilities of the Therapist include:
- Evaluating speech and language test results to plan treatment
- Monitoring student progress and adjusting treatments accordingly
- Administering speech and language evaluations
- Collecting and recording information on depth of impairments
- Writing reports and recording caseload activities
- Writing reports to show students’ progress and goals
- Writing weekly and monthly lesson plans for individual students and groups
- Educating family members on communication techniques to work on at home