Wireless Lifestyle is proud to be one of the largest Sprint Preferred Retailers in the nation, retail locations operating in California, Illinois, Idaho, Kansas, Oregon, and Missouri. Our Home Office is located in Overland Park, Kansas. Wireless Lifestyle stores offer GREAT phones, rate plans and pricing. ALL of our stores are dedicated to providing the BEST customer experience in the wireless industry.
To learn more about Wireless Lifestyle, click here: http://www.wirelesslifestyle.net/recruitingvideo.html
Wireless Lifestyle has an immediate opening for a Front Desk Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. The position engages all guests and customers who visit or call the home office.
This position supports the staff by operating the telephone system, acting as the customer service representative in person and on the phone, supporting the staff with secretarial functions, managing the mail and deliveries, and other administrative tasks as assigned.
**The qualified candidate MUST HAVE high level Word, Excel, and Outlook experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer mainline phone
• Greet clients and visitors and notify employees of their arrival
• Back-up for Executive Assistant
• Maintain and update employee phone and home office contact list
• Direct customer comments to appropriate department
• Complete daily reports
• Make lanyards and nametags for store employees
• Ordering new employee name plates
• Order office & coffee supplies for the Home Office
• Other special projects and basic department needs
• Available to work Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• MUST be proficient in Excel
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Energetic and positive attitude
• Reliable transportation
• High school diploma
• Pay – $13/hr
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• 401-k Plan with a company match
• Holiday pay
• Great advancement opportunities
Our Mission Statement:
“To provide the best customer experience in the wireless industry"
Our Core Values:
Integrity – Customer Focus – Exceeding Expectations – Growth – Respect – Optimism
Wireless Lifestyle conducts criminal background checks on all candidates.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Wireless Lifestyle is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other legally protected status.