Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency. Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients – from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights – from demand to impact – to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients. We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We’re on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family… together we can Make a World of Difference
. Sales and Client Management: Utility Account Management Utility Client Manager This position can be based out of any major city located within California.
Ecova’s Client Manager, Utility is responsible for earning the right to do business with both new and existing utility clients in the region through a combination of strong client relationship management, stellar service delivery and consultative sales. The Client Manager will support the Regional Account Executive and Ecova’s strategy for a sub-region while serving our clients. Ability to articulate Ecova’s full suite of services, the Client Manager, Utility partners with clients to understand and respond to their present and future needs in development of an overall client strategy and account plan. Also serves as a customer service escalation point for existing clients and works with operational teams to frame and guide the resolution of issues. The Client Manager, Utility is expected to manage client expectations throughout the service delivery process and maintain positive working relationships. The Client Manager, Utility collaborates with operations support teams and practice leads in securing new business. Role Description
- Develop client outreach and sales plans to capture new business with new and existing clients.
- As part of a coordinated team approach, manage client relationships at decision-maker levels.
- Partner with Operations Teams to assign account responsibilities for each client to ensure overall client satisfaction and the quality of the services being delivered.
- Work with Regional Account Executive to develop strategy for growth and successful oversight of existing programs.
- Proactively communicate with clients to manage delivery expectations.
- Work with clients to assess current and future needs and identify opportunities for new Ecova work.
- Conduct account review sessions; recommend changes to energy and/or resource management measures based on energy and demand response trends.
- Work closely with the Sales Operations teams on contract renewals.
- Proactively identify at-risk clients and develop plans to avoid contract termination in partnership with operations teams.
- Collaborate with Ecova’s Sales Operations team to respond to competitive client RFPs and develop non-RFP proposals.
- Coordinate new client on-boarding kickoffs and maintain strategic account plans.
- Schedule, coordinate and lead executive business reviews and client satisfaction interviews with clients and conduct updates with delivery teams on a regular basis.
- Articulate Ecova’s complete solution offering and demonstrate the ability to up-sell to existing clients.