Senior Security Engineer
Armstrong Franklin is a full-service Professional IT Staffing & Solutions + Retained Executive Search firm providing solutions for employers throughout the US. Our diverse client base represents a wide range of industries, including Technology, Media, Financial Services, Professional Services, Energy, Manufacturing, Federal Services, Education and Non-Profit organizations. Our Sister Company, Gatti & Associates (http://www.gattihr.com/) focuses on Human Resources/Human Capital Management Retained Search Services. We currently have a great opportunity for a Senior Security Engineer with one of our clients. Our Client is a Global Publicly traded multi-billion dollar per year Consumer Services and Products Company.
Due to continued growth within its Global Information Technology division, our client is seeking a Senior Security Engineer. This Senior Security Engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation, operations and support of enterprise security solutions within multi-data center environment supporting over 5k+ employees. The position requires and in-depth knowledge of supporting engineering security function to develop, maintain and advance the security posture of the company in order to adequately protect assets. Responsibilities include managing and enhancing the effectiveness of current security infrastructure. Supporting the implementation of security technology, corporate security policies, programs, and procedures to protect information systems’ assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure or destruction. The ideal candidate will have experience and direct knowledge of managing security infrastructure in large complex global multi-data center environments.
If you’re an experienced Senior Security Engineer with extensive experience working with PCI DSS compliance and proven hands-on experience with firewalls and knowledge of IP networking and network security including Intrusion Detection, DMZ, encryption, IPSec, PKI, VPNs, MPLS/VPN, Site to Site VPN tunnels, SSL/VPN, proxy services, and DNS, than this is the perfect opportunity to advance your career! Apply Today!
THIS POSITION WILL REQUIRE RELOCATION TO THE PITTSBURGH, PA METRO AREA. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED TO SELECTED CANDIDATE. BASE SALARY UPTO $120K BASE + BONUS + RELOCATION PACKAGE. THERE WILL BE NO WORK AND/OR VISA SPONSORSHIP OFFERED FOR THIS POSITION
WE’RE AN EXECUTIVE IT SOLUTIONS & RETAINED SEARCH FIRM AND NEED “NO' ASSISTANCE IN FILLING ANY OF OUR ROLES.
As a Senior Security Engineer for the Global Information Technology division, your duties will include but limited to:
- Works with cross-functional Infrastructure groups to maintain operational and engineering guidelines and processes to directly support security architecture and design
- Identifies production system and process improvements with existing security solutions and partner with other security engineering teams for the implementation and integration of any new enhancements made to existing security solutions in support of improving overall enterprise security
- Performs design, build, and implement of enterprise grade network security infrastructure
- As required, provides daily support and troubleshooting around security tools and solutions hardware/software/devices to ensure all are operational and ready for user community
- Supports the development and maintains architectural documents, engineering guidelines and procedures in support of client’s policies, standards and guidelines
- Interfaces with T1 and T2 with security related incidents to ensure effective measures are in place for overall user community to support
- Defines functional / technical requirements for the latest threat techniques and support appropriate countermeasures, configurations and awareness
- Supports Cisco ASA and Juniper Firewalls
- Assists users with reporting and end- to-end large scale Sourcefire IDS/IPS issues including; Network analytical technologies such as (Tufin or similar product) Network routing, switching, packet analysis
- Supports and helps develop plans around resolving IT security or related product issues as required
- Designing network security related technologies (CCSA Certification) holders would really enjoy this part of the role
Do you have what it takes to excel in this exciting and challenging management role? We’re looking for a skilled Senior Security Engineer with effective leadership skills and strong problem solving abilities. If that’s you then we want to talk to you!