Procurement Manager (Telecom) – PERM – Philadelphia
Procurement Manager Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or IT required.
- MBA or graduate degree preferred.
- 7+ years experience in Information Technology and Telecommunications sourcing.
- Expertise in technology sourcing and/or selling telecom solutions.
- Executive influence, highly-honed negotiation skills, ability to write RFQs, RFIs, RFPS, and manage multiple projects. Persuasive written and oral presentation skills. Ability to effectively and concisely present complex data and concepts.
- Proven leadership experience for cross divisional/functional teams.
- CPM, PMI, Telecom/network industry certifications strongly preferred
- Domestic and international travel required (6-8 times per year).
- Must be culturally aware with the ability to communicate and lead projects in multi-cultural, multinational environments.
- Significant work experience in Telecom procurement and managing supplier relationships (e.g., AT&T, Vodafone, Level 3, TEMS providers, etc.) 7+ years’ experience preferred.
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
- Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
- ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
- Consultant Lunches and Outings
- Consultant Web-Site
- Name Plates
- Care packages/Survival packs
- Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For' by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.