Installations Project Support – CONTRACT – Portland, ORInstallations Project Support Skills & Requirements
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent work experience required.
- 3+ years work experience in an implementations capacity or environment.
- Good project management knowledge including the ability to effectively manage and prioritize projects, issues and tasks.
- Previous financial services industry, implementations, or installations experience highly desired.
- Previous client services/relationships experience and project management experience.
- Proficient computer skills including MS-Office Suite (Excel, Outlook and Word, Visio and reporting tools).
- Strong customer services skills with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of clients and internal staff.
- Ability to provide after hours support for client implementations.
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
- Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
- ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
- Consultant Lunches and Outings
- Consultant Web-Site
- Name Plates
- Care packages/Survival packs
- Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For' by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.
Installations Project Support – CONTRACT – Portland, OR