The Outsource Group, a Parallon® company, is a leading revenue cycle management company serving hospitals and physician practices. Our clients choose us because of the effectiveness of our revenue cycle solutions that address the challenges within revenue cycle management, our strong cultural commitment to patient satisfaction while meeting client needs, the depth of our expertise delivered through our specialty Centers of Excellence, and our results—accelerated through analytically driven work flows enabled through leading-edge technology. The Outsource Group also has deep industry knowledge and proven practices in technology, workforce solutions, consulting, group purchasing and supply chain.
Our mission is to deliver innovative revenue cycle solutions that optimize and accelerate healthcare reimbursement while engaging patients and payers with respect and a positive spirit of cooperation.
Our vision is to be the dominant revenue cycle solution provider by unleashing the power of our people to do great things.
Bias for Action
Performance with Compassion
Ownership and Accountability
Client Centered/Employee Committed
Providing insight. Driving results.
We are seeking motivated, experienced Collections Specialists to join our outstanding team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform collections activity based on collection queue/production goals.
- Follow all required FDCPA regulations and system procedures.
- Maintain a working knowledge of client policies and procedures.
- Maintain acceptable call quality as determined by the Management staff.
- Assist the Unit Manager or Team Lead in working priority reports promptly, effectively, and efficiently.
- Close out an appropriate number of accounts each month as determined by Management.
- Be a mentor to new employees and assist in their training and development.
- Work with insurance companies and completing any necessary correspondence to facilitate account resolution.
- All other duties as assigned
- Knowledge: Working knowledge of collections. Capable of meeting production goals. High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in collections, medical billing, customer service or equivalent with a proven track record of meeting production goals on a regular basis with experience in providing training and feedback to less experienced collectors. Experience with standard office software products a must.
- Skills/Aptitudes: Demonstrated communication and problem solving skills and the ability to act/decide accordingly. Ability to collect, create and research complex or diverse information. Exceptional customer service and the ability to plan organize and exercise sound judgment.
If you are an experienced collector, ready to take your skills and career to the next level, we would love to speak with you. Please apply online for immediate consideration.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.