JPMorgan Private Bank
is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families around the world. The Private Bank addresses every facet of wealth management including investment management and brokerage, tax and estate planning, banking and credit, capital raising, and specialty wealth advisory services. Named Best Private Banking Services Overall in the U.S. and North America by Euromoney in February 2012. POSITION SUMMARY:
The Client Service Associate is the primary point of contact for all service related needs of a Private Banking client. He/she is responsible for establishing, maintaining, and building client relationships. The Client Service Associate works in a team-oriented environment with advisors, product partners and operations teams to deliver a seamless and integrated approach across all Private Banking products. Products include deposit, banking, brokerage, custody, investment management, fiduciary, mutual funds, credit, foreign exchange and alternative investments. Given the involvement with securities-related instruments, this position requires FINRA 7 & 63 licenses within 180 days of hire. The ideal candidate will be passionate about client service and will use communication and relationship management skills to ensure an exceptional level of client satisfaction. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Provide high quality, high touch service to Private Banking clients. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining client accounts across complex structures and a wide variety of products.
• Manage daily client transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines and in accordance with firm and business policies and procedures, as well as applicable FINRA and other federal regulations.
• Act as an advisor to clients on banking related needs. Use deep knowledge of the relationship and available sales tools / reports to independently identify and execute cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
• Coordinate and follow through on client requests for products and services (i.e., open/close accounts, check orders, credit draw downs/pay downs, credit card requests, etc.)
• Research, follow-up and resolve client inquiries and issues through effective interaction with clients, advisors, product partners, branch/operations teams and other staff in a timely and professional manner.