- Responsive to wants and needs of customer
- Ability to clearly and effectively explain benefits
- Presenting new products and promotions
- Managing rep to client data
- Being the face of the client
- 1 year experience with Retail, Hospitality or Restaurant
Benefits you will acquire by working with us
- Joining in key philanthropy endeavors
- Organization trips to different cities and states.
- Manage your time and money effectively.
- Healthy mental and physical development.
- Ability to move up in the company as fast as you can handle.
- Classroom style teaching with 1 on 1 coaching with higher ups.
Our company is a compilation of goal oriented and focused individuals. We have come from and extensive background in retail, sales, marketing, hospitality, sports and restaurant industries. With this mosaic of individuals we have a comprised amount of experience in dealing with the customer and client, and also hitting client goals and targets. We thrive off a winning mentality because we feel that business is just sports for adults.
We intend to expand into different retail markets in future due to some pretty big partnerships with the top retail environments in the United States and in Europe.
Our job is to take an excited and big picture individual from training to as far as management if that coincides with their goals. With or without we are going to increase the market share for our clients. We would love to have you be a part of that!
Candidates with the following interest should apply:
Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, provides face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship adviser, customer relationship management.