- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years sales engineering experience in a high tech, indirect sales and procurement environment with a record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
- Ability to travel within assigned territory
- The following certifications are beneficial but not required
- Citrix Certified Enterprise Engineer (CCEE) or Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator (CCEA) certification
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Administrator certification
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification or equivalent for ANG Specialization
- Ability to apply thorough understanding of Citrix products required; must foster interest in our offerings
- Understanding of technical sales techniques and processes; high level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge
- Ability to articulate and understand the customer strategy and Citrix solution strategy; ability to make a compelling case for Citrix products
- Capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Ability to apply a thorough understanding of one of the following areas of focus: Networking, Application Virtualization, or Server Virtualization
- Ability to diffuse complicated technical and political situations with partners and customers
- Ability to maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization
Citrix provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with us and will strive to improve performance.
If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Citrix.
Our sales organization provides our clients with End to End Solutions without third party dependencies. We provide a complete Solutions Portfolio linking the mobile world – people, data, and applications – with the Cloud world. Our team members are diverse and experienced professionals who are driven to meet high standards. They are passionate and demonstrate pride in their work and in Citrix. When you join our sales team, you will have the rewarding experience of working in an innovative, collaborative, and energetic work environment.
Citrix is the cloud company that enables mobile workstyles— powerful, new ways to connect with people and information on-demand from anywhere. As the workplace and workforce continues to rapidly evolve, our aspiration is to create a seamless continuum between work and life, so people are free to work whenever, wherever and however they choose.
With competitive pay and great benefits, you’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Citrix and what we will offer you, visit our Life at Citrix page.
Working with Citrix puts you at the forefront of technology. If you are ready to excel, innovate, and really enjoy where you work, apply online for the Systems Engineer position. Bring your career to Citrix, and let your talent take you virtually anywhere!