Position Profile – Senior Consultant
Working for FICO will be the best DECISION you'll ever make. FICO's powerful and intelligent software helps companies make better decisions every day. Discover the benefits of working for Fair Isaac:
• New direction, growth and advancement opportunities
• Excellent compensation and benefits package (featuring: one week of vacation accrual upon hire, most benefit plan eligibility begins on 1st day of employment, flexible work schedules, 401k with company match, excellent tuition reimbursement plan)
• Dynamic and energetic environment
• Global company
• Innovative and diverse products and technology touching many different industries
• Commitment to teamwork, offering challenges and the opportunity to innovate
Consider joining other talented individuals where your contributions make an impact in FICO’s growing Professional Services Practice. This position is located in our Fairfax, Virginia office.
FICO’s Professional Services Division provides client services to manage the execution and delivery of FICO solutions. Our mission is to provide value to our clients by delivering solutions and services enabling, creating, building and strengthening their customer relationships. We help our clients improve customer loyalty, market share, and manage fraud risk in a dynamic changing market place by leveraging FICO world-class analytics, scores, tools and innovative applications. This position reports up to the Director of Delivery Management. A qualified candidate will lead and mange relationships with various Banking and Insurance clients in the FICO Fraud Solutions Practice.
Roles and Responsibilities:
•Lead multiple software development projects from contract approval to final product delivery.
•Lead cross-functional project teams by prioritizing and coordinating all aspects of project execution.
•Manage project schedule, budget and change orders. Publish weekly status reports.
•Monitor execution and provide executive updates to Client and FICO’s management team.
•Manage customer relationship with senior members of the client technology and business teams.
•Support Sales team with SOW development and contract negotiation. Coordinate activities with Legal.
•Work to leverage existing FICO assets to meet client requirements. Demonstrate the wider value that FICO provides to the clients.