As a Technical Project Mgr Sr. and a member of PNC's Information Technology group, you will be instrumental in helping to maintain PNC's reputation for technology excellence in both business applications and new innovations. You will be responsible for managing projects large and complex in nature.
Drawing upon your acute leadership abilities, you will guide a project from original concept through completion by organizing a diverse team (from multiple sites and including external organizations), assigning roles based on individual strengths, identify appropriate resources, develop schedules, and meeting deadlines. You will use a variety of project management methodologies (change control, documentation, meeting minutes, etc.) to guide projects successfully to completion, and keep stakeholders informed regarding progress.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (preferably in IT-related field)
- 7+ years of direct Technology related experience
- Expertise on specific technologies and project management methodology's and practices
- PMP, Six Sigma, or other project management related certification preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills
- Strong leadership with the ability to effectively manage / lead a group of associates that do not have a direct/solid line reporting relationship
- Experience with large vendor software package implementations
- Experience working with project consultants
- Ability to develop financial forecasts and manage to budget
- Experience with project management tools (MS Project, Clarity and Primavera)