Financial Advisor - Wealth Manager
Our goal is to help achieve success, for you and your clients. Earn the ability to create your own financial success through helping clients enjoy their own. You don’t need prior finance experience to join us, but you do need energy, great people skills, a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit. We’ll provide training, resources and the support you’ll need to do better than your best.
McAdam Financial Group is an Independent firm that offers securities through Voya Financial Advisors. We are expanding our adviser force and looking for motivated candidates that are passionate about being a Financial Advisor and building a career in that field. Currently we have opportunities in downtown Chicago.
Voya Financial Advisors
Voya Financial Advisors provides customers and Financial Advisors with a vital link to the latest financial products and services in the marketplace. A relationship with Voya Financial Advisors gives the Financial Advisor access to the essential information and resources that help bring clients closer to their financial goals.
What a financial adviser does
• Identifies and sets appointments with potential clients
• Meets with clients to assess their financial needs
• Develops a customized financial plan to address each client’s outlined goals
• Maintains strong relationships with clients, helping them to track their progress over time
• Provides ongoing consultation and support
Some of the features of this position include
• One on one training from seasoned Leaders in the financial Planning industry locally.
• A comprehensive, training program that includes financial planning, marketing techniques, consultative selling, client service and regulatory compliance
• Local and national marketing support, including brand advertising that will help to expand and grow client relationships
• Finance plan with uncapped earning potential.
• Extensive product offering covering virtually every category – including mutual funds, stocks, CDs, IRAs, insurance, annuities, etc.
• The opportunity to build and grow relationships with clients that can last over years or even decades
• Numerous career path options, including the financial advisor, compliance, and field management opportunities
• Competitive compensation for new and experienced representatives
• There is no cap on the income of a financial advisor.
Voya Financial, is a premier retirement, investment and insurance company serving the financial needs of approximately 13 million individual and institutional customers in the United States. The company's vision is to be America's Retirement Company and its guiding principle is centered on solving the most daunting financial challenge facing Americans today - retirement readiness. Working directly with clients and through a broad group of financial intermediaries, independent producers, affiliated advisors and dedicated sales specialists, Voya Financial provides a comprehensive portfolio of asset accumulation, asset protection and asset distribution products and services. With a dedicated workforce of approximately 7,000 employees, ING U.S. is grounded in a clear mission to make a secure financial future possible - one person, one family and one institution at a time. For more information, visit http://ing.us.
Securities and Advisory Services offered through Voya Financial, Inc. member SIPC
McAdam Financial Group is not a subsidiary of, nor controlled by, Voya Financial, Inc.